Your safety has always been our priority. Flying has always been a safe sport and now, more than ever, we have established new prevention protocols and procedures to guarantee the cleanliness in our facilities.
- Small groups: we’ve reduced class sizes to ensure social distancing between participants.
- Sanitization of all materials after each use: all equipment (suits, helmets and goggles) is disinfected using an ozone treatment after each use. Also, all suits and other fabrics are washed at 60º at the end of each day.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers: hand sanitizer is available for use in several locations throughout our facilities.
- Capacity reduction: in order to control the capacity of our facilities, a maximum of 2 companions per flyer is allowed. It is essential that each companion respect the social distance signs that you will find in all enabled spaces.
- Mask required: the use of a mask is mandatory to access our facilities. This requirement is also essential for children under 6 years old. Although they are not required to wear their own mask at our facilities, they will have to do so during flights. In addition, WINDOBONA provides all its customers with a special flight mask that is placed over the flyer mask and it is sanitized and washed with the rest of the material after each use.
- Regular disinfection of our facilities: we’ve upgraded our cleaning service to guarantee optimal disinfection of all spaces, especially passageways and common-use areas like changing rooms and bathrooms.
OUR TECHNOLOGY, YOUR BEST GUARANTEE
Always fly with the cleanest recycled air
Remember, our 100% German design wind tunnel has the best and most innovative technology in the worldwide market. Not only will you enjoy a unique experience, but you will feel completely safe.
ISG (Indoorskydiving Germany) provides the best air quality (without turbulence) developed in a vertical wind tunnel. But that’s not all. We also have a unique ventilation system. The wind in our tunnel is constantly renewed, thanks to the ventilation fins in the upper part of our building. To give you an idea, we renew a volume of wind equivalent to 16 Olympic swimming pools in just 1 minute.
We are aware that we live difficult times. For this reason, from WINDOBONA we have adopted extraordinary measures so, whatever happens, you can enjoy your flying experience. If you bought a flight voucher with us and its validity period has been affected by sanitary restrictions due to COVID19, please contact us. We will extend the validity of your voucher from 6 to 15 months from the date of purchase and you will be able to redeem it comfortably from our website.
SKYBONA, S.L. will proceed to the extension from 6 to 15 months from its original date of purchase of all vouchers that have expired during the state of alarm decreed by the Government from March 14 to June 21, 2020 or have not been able to enjoy their 6 months of validity as a result of it. Also all those vouchers that, due to the geographical location of their consumers, cannot be exchanged during the period of validity of the state of alarm decreed in Madrid on October 9, 2020. To enjoy this benefit it will be necessary the customer reach WINDOBONA Indoor Skydiving Madrid through the mail email@example.com. This extraordinary extension is non-extendable. If the client is interested in requesting a new extension of his/her voucher, he/she do it according to the surcharge policy specified in the Terms and Conditions of SKYBONA, S.L.