We are really excited to announce you from Saturday, 11st July, our facilities will be open to you again. And we will do it by applying new procedures and safety and hygiene measures so that flying remains a safe sport.
We know how much you have missed flying. So our first opening weekend will be exclusively for you sportflyer. Book your flight time from Saturday, 4th July and blow off steam. The party begins! Freedom begins!
We know you wish to use that voucher you bought or received like a gift. This is your moment! If your voucher has not expired yet, you can redeem and book it on our website from Saturday, July 11. Feel freer than ever.
If your voucher has expired during the alarm state, don't worry. We will extend it for 3 and a half months so that you can redeem it and reserve it quietly when it best suits you. Contact us to request your extension.
If your booking was canceled due to the alarm status, don't worry. Our agenda is open again on weekends from 11st July. Contact us so we can schedule a new day and time for you. You are very near to feel the freedom of flying!
If you have not yet bought a flight package, we inform you that we extend the expiration of all ourvouchers from 6 months to 1 year for purchases until 31st August inclusive. Do not hesitate. You never tasted freedom so much.
As you know, our priority has always been your safety and now, more than ever, we have established new prevention protocols and procedures to guarantee hygiene at our facilities.
- Small groups: the capacity of our classes is reduced fto favor the social distance between people.
- Sanitization of all our material after each use: all our equipment (suits, helmets and goggles) will be disinfected using an ozone treatment after each use.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser: some points for hand disinfection will be available to all our customers.
- Mandatory use of mask: the use of a mask will be mandatory to access our facilities. If you do not have a mask, you can buy it at our reception desk. We have special flight masks that are sanitized and washed with the rest of material after each use.
- Periodic disinfection of our facilities: we will strengthen our cleaning service to guarantee optimal disinfection of all spaces, especially step areas and areas of common use such as changing rooms or bathrooms.
It is not the first time that we tell you our wind tunnel has the best and most innovative technology on the market worldwide. 100% German design so that you not only enjoy a unique experience but feel completely safe.
ISG (Indoorskydiving Germany) provides the best air quality (without turbulences) developed in a vertical wind tunnel. But not only that. We have a unique ventilation system: the airflow from our tunnel is constantly exchanged with fresh air through ventilation fins at the top of our building, renewing up to 25% of the total volume every 4 seconds. This corresponds to an air exchange per minute of flight of up to 42,000m3, which is approximately the volume of 16 Olympic swimming pools.
This means that our wind is constantly renewed so you will fly with clean and recycled air.